Friday, July 25, 2008
IP Lesson 1 : Reversed Puff Pastry
IP Lesson 2 : Petit Four / Hor' dourves
IP Lesson 3 : Gateau Mille Feuille
IP Lesson 4 : Nougatine, Vienna Almond
IP Lesson 5 : Chocolate Nut Cluster, Palines, Coffee logs
IP Lesson 6 : Chocolate Truffles Croquembouche
IP Lesson 7 : Strawberry & Blueberry Tart, Linzer Torte
IP lesson 8 : Gateau St Honore
IP Lesson 9 : Tart au Chocolat Noir and Concorde Gateau
IP Lesson 10 : Vanilla Souffle, Cream Caramel
IP Lesson 11 : Buttermilk Panna Cotta, Raspberry Bavarois
IP Lesson 12 : Hot Chocolate Self-saucing Pudding, Chocolate Mousse and Concorde Gateau
IP Lesson 13 : Hot Cross Bun and Baklava
IP Lesson 14 : Apple Strudel
IP Lesson 15 : Danish Pastries, Donuts
IP Lesson 16 - 18 : Bread bread bread...
IP Lesson 19 - 20 : Croquembouche
IP Lesson 21 : Opera Gateau
IP Lesson 22 - 23 : Ice cream and Sorbet
IP Lesson 24 : Brasilia Gateau
IP Lesson 25 : Le Fraisier
IP Lesson 26 : Raspberry Mousse Cake
IP Lesson 27 : Tiramisu Gateau, Sacher Torte
IP Lesson 28 : Macarons, Biscotti, Piped shortbread
IP Lesson 29 : Vanilla Horns, Jam Cookies, Basler Leckerli
- Day 1 in Melbourne
- Day 2 in Melbourne : Izakaya Chuji, Koko Black and Han Gauk Guan
- Day 3 in Melbourne Part 1: Cafe No. Five, Settebello Cafe
- Day 3 in Melbourne Part 2 : Oriental Tea House
- Day 4 in Melbourne Part 1 : Victoria Market
- Day 4 in Melbourne Part 2 : Pancake Parlour and Dessert House Eatery
- Day 5 in Melbourne : Giuseppe Arnaldo & Sons
- Day 6 in Melbourne : Caffe e Torta, Laurent Patisserie
- Day 7 in Melbourne Part 1 : Dessert House Eatery
- Day 7 in Melbourne Part 2 : Tiamo 2, Brunetti
- Day 8 in Melbourne : The Quarter, Pancake Parlour
- Day 9 in Melbourne : Daity Sichuan Food, Izakaya Chuji, San Churro
- Day 10 in Melbourne : Brunetti, Chocolait Hub, Korean BBQ
- Day 11 in Melbourne : Sky Blue, Koko Black, Pizza a Meter
- Day 12 in Melbourne : Ghin Khao, Max Brenner, European Beer Cafe
- Day 13 in Melbourne : Beetroot, Ito, Brunetti
- Day 14 in Melbourne Part I : Espressino
- Day 14 in Melbourne Part II : Borsira Ristorante
- Day 15 in Melbourne : Han Guuk Guan, La Citta
- Day 16 in Melbourne Part I : Cafe No.5, Little Cupcakes
- Day 16 in Melbourne Part II : Horoki Casual Dining / Bar
- Day 17 in Melbourne : Invita, Dainty Sichaun Food
- Good bye Melbourne !
Lots of seasoning...
I like the atmosphere here...pretty cute !
There are special menu for lunch also.
Mine : Omurice with Hamburg and tomato sauce...
The beef was good, especially the sauce and mayonnaise...Ah..I like it !
Another interesting choice when you are hungry in the city ^ ^
Zowa CafeShop 7, LG Floor World Square,
Sydney NSW 2000
Tel : (02) 9267 5050
Just dropped at a cafe in QVB.
Miss you so much...
Shop 2, Level 1, Albert Walk,
Queen Victoria Building, Sydney NSW 2000
Actually I am happier when I am hungry that full...because I can eat more ..haha
I walked to Haymarket to Kura...The small Japanese restaurant where I knew from Panda & cakes
76 Ultimo Road, Haymarket.
Just opposite Market City
I were there at 4.30 pm...not really lunch or dinner time...
Not bad...A first few minute I ate...I thought they forgot to give me pork, maybe they gave me Tofu soup? But I didn't bother cuz felt that ..ok let's be healthy...then kept eating....I found out that lots of pork (belly part) were under the veggies....Healthy food become so fatty..haha
You couldn't imagine how many people joined this party....3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah...Me, Seok and Sam :(
So we went to Bite me...I influenced them cuz wanna eat since I read from beverly
The paper sheet for our creativity during waiting for food.
Seok...what are you looking? haha
It was HUGE !!! How can we eat this one? Even Sam had to separated them first..hahaSeok's : Beef Encounter™ $15.50 King Island beef burger topped with melted King Island Cheddar, sautéed red onions,vine-ripened tomatoes,cos lettuce & Bite Me BBQ sauce
Ja's : BLOODY MARY $16.00 Terra Rossa beef burger flavoured with vodka, horseradish, onion, tomato & parsley, smothered in our secret recipe Bloody Mary sauce (including vodka, Worchestershire, Tobasco & tomato) served with cos lettuce
Why was mine the smallest one? Haih...
Can you see the difference between Sam's and mine?
Sam was trying to eat.
After that we went for ice cream.......
Maple walnut, Cream brulee and chocolate chips.
OK...this one is for you guys from Sam lol.
Bite Me Bondi Beach
108 Campbell Parade (near Ravesi's)
Bondi Beach, NSW 2026
Tel : (02) 9300 6566