Friday, November 13, 2009

New friend II (Luca's cave + Napoli in Bocca + Jet's cafe + Menya)

Another day, Mr. B and I took a trip to Jenolan Caves by Train. I was so happy since I have been here, I have never been to somewhere outside Sydney (except Melbourne).


We catched a 7.15 am. train (so sleepy) and got off the train at one stop (forgot the name ^ ^'') then bought the ticket from the tour agent in that area. While waiting for the bus, just had a light breakfast in the cafe.


I didn't take many pictures at the cave since I felt that the pictures from my camera + my skill wouldn't turn out good anyway. Here are the pictures from Mr.B's (only the bottom left is from mine). Anyway, the picture that I took for him is not bad :P


We went back to the Strathfield and Mr's B friends picked us up and headed to Italian restaurant in Haberfield, Napoli in Bocca



Mukul & Megha


Couldn't remember much, but there were Veggie pizza, chicken and cheese and pumpkin ravioli.

The deco is so homely.


Such a nice meal but I had to quickly go back home since I had to work in the next day at 6.30 am. I missed desserts T_T


On the next Sunday, Mr.B had to buy some stuffs to take back to Thailand. We started our breakfast at Jet cafe since we wanted to have some nice iced coffee (and most of the cafes are closed on Sunday, poor Mr.B :P)


Turkish toast came out sadly hard and dry & the banana bread was like sitting there for a week ago.

Fortunately, our iced mocha was very nice... strong, (not too) sweet and creammy !

We walked a lot and bought so many things, our lunch was at Menya, my best ramen place that how come I have never blogged about it yet (I have never tried Ryo's noodle but keen to)


Chicken karaage & my mini rice with charshu pork.


The charshu pork and hard boiled egg on rice were delicious, only too little sauce on it.

Mr.B ordered dry spicy ramen and he was happily eating and said that it was the best meal he had in Sydney so far... ieie

His last day in Sydney, I came to meet him after finished working. Having a cup of tea and iced chocolate at Lindt cafe.


Chai latte & (one of)The best iced chocolate



Thanks Mr.B for giving me some my beautiful pictures from your DSLR lol

Napoli In Bocca
73 Dalhousie Street, Haberfield NSW 2045
Tel : (02) 9798 4096

Menya
Shop8tg / 8 Quay St, Haymarket, NSW
Tel : (02) 9212 1020

No comments: