Sunday, May 25, 2008

Primo Italiano 2008

Having so much fun last Sunday, my friends and I went to join the Italian festival...called Primo Italiano Exhibitions and Shows, Festivals and Celebrations....Celebrating Sydney's First Little Italy Stanley and Yurong Streets, East Sydney

Su hee and I met up in front of the Wooworth Supermarket, George st. .. It was very cold and raining at that time...so we quickly walked to the festival...


When we arrived there, lucky the rain stopped....The place was packed with so many love-eating people...

This shop sells Italian sausages....


Beppi's is the restaurant at that area and they also open thier kiosk sold just 2 dishes.. Eggplant Parmigiana and Polenta with wild mushroom...


He is soooooo cute....At firsr i tried to take picture of the shop but then ..suddenly moved my camera's focus to him...and he was smiling to me...^O^


Bertoni got 2 shops today...and both of them were full of people waiting for thier coffee and some goodies....Su hee had long black here...I was so sad because I have already had coffee at home before went there T_T Coffee aroma was really really really good...and I saw their milk froth was sooooooo smooth...*sigh*


Of course there was the great bread shop there...Sonoma Artisan Sourdough Baker



Bread there looked beautifullllll..I bought Kalamata Olive Sourdough....really sublime...


Lots of breads...there were many types of sourdough: olive, walnut and saltana, plain ..etc...


I have asked them what it is called...but can't remember...made from Chocolate, candies fruits, nuts, honey and some spices.


Cheese, cheese and cheese...This shop was the most popular one...


My first dish was Eggplant Parmigiana $5.00 (I bought it not because of that cute guy :P but cuz I like eggplant)....The best of today !


Wild mushroom and truffle Risotto $5.00 ...(shared with Su hee)...This one was nice aswell...they finished it with good parmisan cheese and olive oil.

Beef Lasagna $5.00 ..(shared with Su hee)...just ok...


Amm.....................


It's not mine...Um's Prosciutto Pizza $9.00 (Um is another Thai girl who followed us there)...Took so much time to wait for this...


Chocolate Gelato $4.00...(shared with Su hee)


After we were too full..haha yeah..too full....we kept walking to digest food we ate....


Somebody gives me a bouquet please !!!


Parmisan cheese.....


They were really friendly......Such a happy time ..^ ^ (Ja and Um)


I was really enjoy this event....Actually..it supposed to be Meng, Sylvia, Um and I came here...Unfortually, some problem about Train's time table happened with Meng again...then he couldn't make it...sorry for you, Meng...But it is ok...I ate nice food for you too :P

No comments: