Since I had a half punnet of blueberry in my fridge, I tried this recipe with no doubt after I saw the recipe from K'Gam. From the recipe, I knew that it is not exactly the one I want (cuz it is butter-texture muffin) but it looks good...so why not I give a try!
75 g Unsalted butter
60 g Caster sugar (I used 40 g)
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking powder
90 g All-purpose flour
75 ml Natural yoghurt
125 g Fresh bluberry
1 Egg (M size)
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
1. Grease 6 holes in a standard muffin tin or prepare 6 muffin papers and preheat the oven to 160 degrees C.
2. Sift flour, salt and baking powder together.
3. Beat the butter and gradually add sugar, beat until fluffly and pale in colour
4. Gradually add egg in the butter and beat until it all combine (medium speed) and add yoghurt.
5. fold in flour mixture and lightly fold together, taking care not to overmix.
6. Add blueberry, flod just combine. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes, or till a wooden skewer inserted into the middle comes out cleanly.