Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I am in SMH Good Living !

On last last Friday, when I was working at the SWEETNESS, Gena told me that in the evening there will be a guy from newspaper come to take photo of us.. (of course I mean the shop ^ ^) Then around 6 pm.. he came and took pictures of some products and the kitchen.. At that time, there were only 3 of us left, Chef, me in the kitchen and Camille working at the front. That day we prepared lots of biscuit dough.. When he was taking pictures, I was wishing that there will be my face in the picture lol.. When he left, I asked chef which newspaper he came from.. ''Sydney Morning Herald'' said by Gena

Yesterday when i was walking in to the shop sickly, Camille asked me whether I did see the newspaper.. I was no idea then she shown me... Ta da !


Please feel free to click on the photo ..hehe...

( I am the short fat tiny thing on the right hand side ^ ^'')

You can read the article in the Good Living. Unlucky there are no pictures on internet.. but Gena kindly sent me the pdf file for me to blog :D

9 comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

That is VERY cool! Congratulations Ja! :) I must make it there one day as it looks divine! :)

panda said...

hope you're feeling better! everyone is getting sick at the moment.

otherwise congrats on your newspaper appearance! and you don't look fat at all!

Heidi said...

wow ja! wow!

K said...

wow! congrats~! you look very pro =]

Bean Sprout's Cafe said...

Lorraine : haha.. thanks ! I love the macademia biscuits..so nice :D

Panda : haha.. every friends of mine said doesn't look like me.. I assume that the real one look better :P

Heidi : haha.. Heidi.. miss u !

K : Thanks thanks.. maybe look serious? hehe

hcpen said...

hi there...just looking at food blogs when found urs..i love ur melb recommendations as i lived in melb as well..

chocolatesuze said...

congrats dude!

Rabbit Sim said...

Hehe Ja, looking very smart.

Bean Sprout's Cafe said...

hcpen : ^ ^ Wish you have the good experiences there when you go.. hope to see your review also

Rabbit sim : hahaha...noooo, I think look so ugly.. big face :D