Friday, October 16, 2009

I can't be happier !

This was the picture I saw when I was walking into the kitchen this afternoon....


My birthday is this coming Sunday, so they gave me my birthday present in advance...Actaully the book was wrapped nicely in a baking foil (using in our kitchen lol) and beautiful black ribbon (again, using in our kitchen)... but I was too surprised and excited till forgot to take photo of it, such a bad blogger :P


The amazing book & my birthday cake. (please ignore the rosemary behind, its for Foccasia)


Yvonne, my new friend :D


I got these wonderful books for my birthday and the best thing is.... Everyone wrote the card for me... Thanks, Brendan, Rowen, Dan, Andrew and Yvonne !

Don't know how to tell you guys how much I appreciate. This year, I have one of the best present for my birthday.. It's that I am working here, Bacco



Did I write about I was crying??? Oopsss !!!!! (Yes, Rowen, I think its the tears of happiness :P)

6 comments:

Trisha said...

Hiya Ja it was so great to have met you!!! Hope you had as much fun as I did in our little Cabramatta food tour. (And hope you got home safely!)

Bean Sprout's Cafe said...

Trisha : nice to meet u too... So excited to meet you guys :) I got home safely (and took a nap on the train haha)..

Trissa said...

Hey! Didn't know if was your birthday! Happy Birthday and great to meet you. We should go to Cabramatta more often!

Bean Sprout's Cafe said...

Trissa : thanks, I really like u, make me laugh a lot :D

A cupcake or two said...

Happy birthday for Sunday. I'm so gutted I didnt make it to the cabra tour. Maybe next time.

Lorraine @NotQuiteNigella said...

Congratulations Ja and Happy Birthday! It was so nice to meet you on Saturday :D Hope to see you again!