Thursday, August 27, 2009

I got a job !

I got a job ! I got a job ! I got a job ! I got a job ! I got a job ! I got a job ! I got a job ! I got a job ! I got a job ! I got a job ! I got a job ! I got a job ! I got a job !

And not only just get a job, now I am working at Bacco winebar pasticceria, Chifley tower since this Monday 24th Aug.. my god, unbelievable !




I was very happy when chef Brendan Dewar, executive chef, allowed me to go working in his kitchen.. And I am now even more extremely happy cuz chef Brendan, Andrew and Daniel (working for another chef who is having holiday) are amazing ! They are super great chefs, very nice and kind to me. Everytime they tell me to do something, they also teach me, just like I am in school again... so cool !

Today I feel that I made the right decision applied the job there...since I was thinking that Bacco looks too good so I was scared to apply.. The day I went there to send the resume, I was hiding under the escalator in front of the restaurant for 30 minutes ! haha , yes, exactly 30 mins standing.. cuz too nervous. Finally I started walking and told them that I was looking for a job ! Lucky got chance to talk to the chef..

The first 2 days I worked there, I was very happy. The third day, I love them ! I feel I am the luckiest person got chance working here.

please take a look about how cool the shop is at the SMH Good living .

Bacco Pasticceria
Lower ground floor, Chifley Plaza, 2 Chifley Square, 9223 9552
Mon-Fri, 7am-5pm
http://www.bacco.com.au/

18 comments:

Simon Leong said...

YEAH! that's great news. well done. make sure you tell them I love their Concorde Cake http://simonfoodfavourites.blogspot.com/2009/07/bacco-pasticceria-better-than-adriano.html and if you get the opportunity can you try and make some raspberry tarts just for me! :-)

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Congratulations Ja! That is really wonderful! :D I must make time to go there one day especially now that you work there!

Stephcookie said...

Wow congratulations! That's so awesome, I've heard so many good things about them :) Too bad they don't open on the weekend or I would come visit you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Very excited for you!!

shez said...

ohmygoodness! Congratulations :) I've heard such wonderful things about them & it sounds like a great kitchen to be working in!

OohLookBel said...

OMG! That's wonderful. I'll be there soon to try your treats. Let us know which ones are yours!

Bean Sprout's Cafe said...

Simon : hehe..sure, I will tell them on Monday.. I really want them to know how famous they are among us :D I will ask chef for raspberry tarts.. lol

Lorraine : Yes, but I work in the kitchen upstair, maybe no chance to see you but chef Brendan always go down to the cafe for setting the cakes, if you see him, say hello to him, he is really really nice guy ( and say hello to me too ^ ^)

Stephcookie : yeah, they open only weekdays, so I have no chance to sit there having coffee or cake as a customer too ..hehe. Hope you will have chance to come some days.

Ellie : thanks very much, I am still very excited and happy :)

shez : Even I have been working there only 5 days, I love them now.. really nice to me.

marieeats : thanks...

Belle : haahaha.. if you come next week, monday or tuesday, Brownie, coconut macaron, chocolate macaron, passionfruit macaroon are mine..hehe. Sorry in advance if it is not good enough :P

.Reikou. said...

congratulations on the job ! i must check it out along with all the other gorgeous cafes out there. I'm glad to have stumbled on such a awesome tasty blog! :D

Heidi said...

Congrats JA! Im really happy (and glad!) for you! GO for it!

bake-aholic said...

ยินดีค้วยค่ะน้องจ๋า...ขอให้มีความสุขกับการทำงานที่รักนะคะ

panda said...

congrats ja!!! i will make sure that i get justin to keep going there to buy all the cakes that you are making :D

Bean Sprout's Cafe said...

Heidi : thanks thanks..you too ^ ^

Bake-aholic : ขอบคุณค่า จะพยายามเต็มที่เลย

Panda : hahaha... when you try, let me know what do you think about which one, ok?

Rabbit Sim said...

Oh congratulations Ja.
Awesome job!

mypassionforfood said...

congratz ja..
btw, I am a follower of your blog and I am going to start study in LCB next october..
I have few questions to ask u if u don't mind.
please let me know ur email so I can contact u(^_^)
my email is mypassionforfood@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Well done, Ja!
Congratulations na krub.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Tum kanom geng geng and then you can open your own shop!

Bean Sprout's Cafe said...

Rabbit Sim : thanks ^^

Mypassionforfood : okey dokey.

Joe : thanks kaaa.. I am very happy la..

Om nom nom nom : OMG, you are Thai? or you learn from Thai friend? thanks !

Anonymous said...

Kon Thai Kaaaa! But my Thai is terrible! Hehehe. Email me! I'll come and buy some snacks. I work near your new work :)