Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Plain, Singapore

Heidi took me here, The Plain... and we just realized it is very near to Heidi's workplace.

We arrived there at 7 am and found out that the cafe is opened at 7.30... haha


Being the first customer, we can take the photos inside without hesitate :)


The cafe is Aussie style, the owner used to live in Melbourne... no wonder !





Heidi's latte



My skinny cappuccino.. Oh my, the smile was on my face when I first sipped it... Not so often you smile naturally when you have food.. gotta be the great one.


Love love it... such a long time for a really good coffee since I left Sydney !


Salami : Salami, sweet chilli relish, roma tomatoes, cheese and rocket.. exactly what you have in Melbourne.




Love the atmosphere, the coffee and food !


The Plain Cafe
50 Craig Road #01-01 Singapore
(Near the intersection with Duxton road)
Tel: +65 6225 4387

No comments: