Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wild Honey, Singapore

Lucky enough, the last day I was in Singapore fulfilled my tummy and my heart. The lovely breakfast remind me of a wonderful time in Melbourne, lunch also. Heidi and I came to Wild Honey since she had a good meal there before.


In Mandarin Gallery



The cafe was crowded with hungers. And oh, we have to line up at the counter, browsing menu on the ipad and pay there :)




Some tables were reserved for others.


Here was our seats.


Hot mocha, I can tell from its look that it not gonna be good.... and I was right, very watery mocha.


There are tons of good liking photos on the menu... Here are what we ordered.


French Toast stuffed with mango served with vanilla mascarpone cream and berry coulis.


One of the best french toast ! the bread was so light and fluffy, the mango was not too sweet, a hint of sourness, eating with the sweet syrup and a tangy coulis... HEAVEN !




Ciabatta with mozzarella and spinach.. looks simple but I tell ya... AWESOME !


Can I say it again? The best sandwich ever... keep dreaming about it.


I wanna go back again and try all there food... Oh, I bought back a ciabatta loaf... So good !

Wild Honey
333A Orchard Road, #03-02 Mandarin Gallery, Singapore
Tel: +65 6235 3900 (no point calling; you’ll have to queue)
Open daily: 9am – 10.30pm

3 comments:

Sara - Belly Rumbles said...

Oh my goodness, how gorgeous does that mango stuffed french toast look! what a lovely breakfast.

toeysk said...

oooooohhh อยากกินมากกกก ภาพสวยมากค่ะพี่จ๋า

Paul said...

I'm for sure going there next time I'm in town