Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cafe Guilia III

This cafe is so near my house, just in the opposite street. (actually I have been there more than 3 times just that I didn't post about it)


Ping's Juice (Beetroot, Carrot, Apple, Ginger) $5.50 and my very good hot mocha $3.50.


Poached eggs with smoked salmon, hashbrown and spinach $16.90

I wanted to try this dish since I first came to Sydney in 2008 after I saw lots of this dish's pictures in flickr. At that time it was only about $12.90 I think.. but it is still good value for money compared to some other places. I had been waiting for someone to share the dish with me as the portion is too much for me... After almost 2 years, I finally got Ping with me :D.


We shared.


It's huge plate.


The generous serving of delicious smoked salmon with 2 beautiful poached eggs on top of fluffy golden hash brown (not like the bad one I had) served with sauteed spinash and some mayonnaise base sauce. Lovely !


Even we had only 1 dish, wow so full !


Cafe Guilia
92 Abercrombie St.,
Chippendale NSW
Tel: (02) 9698 4424

No comments: