Saturday, May 24, 2008

Cafe Guilia

A bit bored reading the foodie blogs and found soooo many nice cafes where i don't really know how to go there...Perhaps I am a slow person who needs time to feel comfortable about going to the places where are not located in my area...

This Thursday afternoon, as normal, i was reading blogs and then suddenly found this cafe...seems so cool and very near my house...just across the street and walk further for 2 blocks...

I spent ages pondering in front of the huge blackboard menu. Hoki Hamburger? Smoked salmon bagel? Soup of the day? My god...I am so indecisive person...Finally quickly order a Grilled eggplant ricotta spinach roast capsicum and basil sandwich on Turkish bread and my skim cappuccino.

I forgot to take photos of Cafe's sign >*<

Sat at the window seat...just need light for perfect shot !


Today was quite a bit dark...but nice view...


some magazines and newsletter...


My skim cappuccino...not bad !


Grilled eggplant ricotta spinach roast capsicum and basil sandwich on Turkish bread....really big for me...i think just half is enough .. but don't wanna take it back home...so I finished it ..lol

The Turkish bread was warm, crispy outside and very soft inside...very fresh ingredients for filling...they were so generous for ricotta cheese...until seems to be too much after i ate it all...

Now I know 1 more great place to have the great breakfast !

Cafe Guilia
92 Abercrombie St.,
Chippendale NSW
Tel: (02) 9698 4424

No comments: