Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Saint-Germain French Patisserie

Randomly found this place, have heard about it from Sydney Foodie guide. The place is small, like you won't really know that it is there.


France - feeling interior



There are 2 display cabinets; one is cakes and one is savoury...The savoury looks so tempting while the cake side was filled about half, still too early maybe.


Mararons is everywhere I reckon.


We were not really hungry, I chose this interesting sugar puff, the real one was really big. And omg, it was so nice, flaky, sweet, buttery... just nice !


My friends ordered coffee and hot chocolate. They said it was just alright.



Cake and sweets.. pretty cheap.



I came back again in the week after, had the salmon crepe, quite nice. The pain au choclate was very good. But the coffee... ... I will come here only for baked stuff.



Saint-Germain French Patisserie
88 Rosehill St., Sydney NSW 2016
Tel : (02) 9319 7161

3 comments:

Simon Leong said...

it's a great little shop for the locals. i've been there once but have yet to return because it a bit out of the way for me to get to :-)

missklicious said...

Ooh, I drive past this little shop all the time and always wonder what's inside. Looks good!

Bean Sprout's Cafe said...

Simon & missklicious : if got chance to go there, try puff pastries, nice :)