Monday, March 16, 2009

Ton Ton

After school, we was so hungry. I asked Seok to try dinner here.



Spicy Chicken Don


It is chicken karaage with the Japanese seasoning powder. The chicken was soooo juicy, piping hot, so-crispy skin, drizzled with mayonnaise... so good. Only if it is less salty, it would be perfect. They gave so much chicken then I had to ask Seok to hlep me


Stir fried something Seok ordered... taste like Chinese, not bad just nothing special.


Next time I wanna try Chicken Karaage (not spicy then maybe it will less salty?)

Ton Ton Regent
Ground Floor501 George St.,
Sydney 2000
Tel: (02) 9267 1313

4 comments:

Edge said...

Oh wow! looks soooo good! Yum!. Am such a big fan of your blog!:D By the way, is Ton Ton the one near the White Apple (I think its called) the yoghurt place? x

Bean Sprout's Cafe said...

Edge : so happy I have a fan ^ ^.. Yeah, Ton ton is the one near White Apple.. Its really good but like it said.. salty :) (I still like it though)

panda said...

it seems like you and i tend to order the same foods when we go to the same places!

Bean Sprout's Cafe said...

Panda : That's why..... hehe. But the thing is I always go to the places in the city but you have chances to go many places...