Saturday, December 13, 2008

Mos Burger

Felt like eating burger, we went to Mos Burger, fastfood chain from Japan at Siam Paragon.

Again, she really likes posting.


Still early, not so many people.


I am not sure whether they make this thing for customer taking home.


Fries: freshly fry


Caesar Hotdog : Hotdog with caesar salad on top, really good. The sausage itself is very crunchy and tasty. The salad was also seasoned well.


Chicken karaage Salad: it is very different, they put deep fried coconut flake and small fish for topping. Not my type !


She was so excited with her hotdog.


Mine : Mos cheese and chilli burger, I think the first time I had it tasted better than this time but still ok.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww this brings back memories of my MOS burger visit in Tokyo! Everything is so cute there but there looks to be a different menu at the Thailand one.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ja - I still want to study patisserie though but at the moment I can't as I work full time. -_-"

Hungry Hamster said...

Wow, the hot dog looks good! I wanna try it next time I go back!