Friday, September 21, 2012

Rouge Cafe

After having a big breakfast at Proud Mary, I had another eating meeting lol with P'Krit. I first knew him at a language school in Melbourne since 2007 and last time we met was in 2010. He has been working in Melbourne since then and kindly enough to spend his time with me during this trip.

P'Krit took me to this lovely cozy French-inspired cafe, Rouge, near Toorak station.

 
Pretty window display


 
When I came inside, I couldn't stop taking pictures... really cute, this place. When I said I took a lot of pictures, I mean a lot !













ok, after I came back to the table, P'Krit asked me if there are any corners of the place that I don't like... haha




We both had a soy mocha... I love Bonsoy <3>


I think it was the braised duck with mash... even butter was good.


Inside the toilet..hehe

Really like the place. The staff is very friendly too, next time I will have their croissant :)

Before we came here, I have heard so many good things about Macarons at La Belle Miette. We went there to buy some.





Couldn't really remember the flavours but all tastes very nice. Perfect shell and nice filling.

Rouge Cafe
14 Beatty Ave
Armadale
VIC 3143
, Australia
(03) 9822 3310

La Belle Miette
30 Hardware Lane  Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
(03) 9024 4528

Rouge Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments: