Monday, September 24, 2012

The Premises

The Premises was on my list of a wanna-go cafe in Melbourne but I was no idea where Kensington is. Until I knew that Deryk's new house is in Kensington area... Yes !!! I definitely hit this one.

The place is just at the corner opposite the train station, so easy to find. Even my schedule in Melbourne was very tight, I still managed to have a quick-visit there twice.







My skinny cappuccino, well made !

My second time here, had the skinny magic.  Nice and strong (Seven Seeds beans).





                                            

The food menu looks interesting but unfortunately I had no time :(


The Premises
202 Bellair St
Kensington VIC 3031 Australia

Tel: (03) 9376 7565

Opening hours :
Tuesday to Friday, 7am – 4.30pm

Saturday to Sunday, 8am – 4pm

No comments: