Monday, July 5, 2010

Dancing Goat

Being at big fan of good muffins, as soon as I heard from LS that Dancing Goat serves great muffins, I told Nut we have to go. Victorian Barista of the Year Championships 2009, Jesse Hyde is making the beautiful coffee at this cafe.

The cafe serves sandwiches, quick breads and so many varieties of muffins.


The articles about how good it is at the front door.


My skinny cappuccino with a beautiful latte art, I think this is the 3rd time I saw this latte art (1st and 2nd at Coffee trails, Central railway square)


It was difficult to choose but finally I chose blueberry muffin and Nut had the bacon & cheese muffin.


The blueberry muffin was so moist yet crisp on top, not too sweet nor buttery. I love it ! The bacon one was nice aswell.


After I took lots of photos, Jess brought us another 2 cups of coffee, he said just for taking pictures :D When we tried the coffee, both of them were weak. Yeah, he said they were for taking pictures ..haha


Now I still wanna try their other muffins.


Dancing Goat
Shop 4, 280 King St., Melbourne 3000 VIC
Tel : 03 9670 4002

No comments: